As part of their planned deployment schedule, was looking for an updated design to their Public Profiles that could cleanly and easily list their users’ public information.

The goal was to create a search friendly and user-friendly design, bridging their new front facing site to their official app.

We worked closely with, their internal design and development team, and Design Commission to ensure we met these objectives.

Before creating full renderings in Adobe, we started with basic mocks and sketches. Once the initial design was approved, we used XHTML and CSS3 to produce a function test version.

After functional revisions, the next step was to move the new design into their app with Haml, Sass, and JQuery.


  • Design
  • Front-end Development

Technology Used

  • Haml
  • Sass
  • Ruby on Rails
  • Jquery